how do I delete my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the forum page, click on your account name and there is a button to delete your account, follow the instructions and click on the link that gets sent to your email.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

It's only been posted and discussed a million times. I won't even mention the pinned post.

This isn't the case on how to delete accounts. The chat will send a deletion email also (to the account you signed up with) and then if you click that you will be redirected to chat and told that the account will still be active for another 24 hours and then 100% wiped from the system! I did that with this account on my cell and yet as you can see I have somehow after over 2 weeks of not coming onto chat hit a "bubble/tab of 6 most visited pages" trying to delete it and it brought me right back into this account! All signed in and everything! I have never cancelled the account deletion request and/or even been back until today after dealing with my deletion! Can you explain this one?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200204-231929.png
    Screenshot_20200204-231929.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20200204-232001.png
    Screenshot_20200204-232001.png
    265.3 KB · Views: 14
You clearly didn't sign out if you returned to the webpage and you're still signed in. Using chat under a registered username is same as using your account. Sign out and clear cookies.

Delete. Confirm. Log out. Clear cookies. Don't look back.

Disconnected
You were disconnected from the server by chat.freechatnow.com.

Reason: Invalid nickname: Kim22_TopShemale: seeking underage

whenevr I try to signout or signin I get this above mentioned message on my main page .... can any body tell me the solurion to have new Nick Name ? and could sign in back plz ?
The message means you are banned so creating a new account and going into chat will be seen as ban evasion

Disconnected
You were disconnected from the server by chat.freechatnow.com.

Reason: Invalid nickname: Kim22_TopShemale: seeking underage

whenevr I try to signout or signin I get this above mentioned message on my main page .... can any body tell me the solurion to have new Nick Name ? and could sign in back plz ?

You're banned for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back