Adult Chat vs Sex Chat

I'll be honest, every time I come here, I'm touching myself.

If I wanted to talk about "adult stuff" like it is intended to, I'd go on any other social media like facebook or twitter.

Sorry for being horny. :(

Thanks for your honesty and suggestion. Well social media is a good choice, sometimes i just want to chat with people outside my living circle, know more about their live, work, society....

On PC right click and check with Google, on phone hold down your finger on the picture and search with Google or save the picture and throw it into the website tineye.

Maybe some other ways @Stanthropical?

I have no input regarding confrontations and drama escalation and it's none of FCN's business who is what, where, when, how many, etc—that's why rules are what they are (http://www.freechatnow.com/rules) and no one's information is verified.

If someone is suspicious in your opinion, don't interact with them. No one is obligated to reveal their true identity to you via photos or any other personally-identifiable information. No matter how much you want for someone to live up to your expectations and possibly unreasonable delusions, remember that everyone is here for their own reasons, not yours—which may not jibe with your ideals, motives, reality and all other aspects of your preferred method of social interaction.

https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/internet-safety-and-privacy-101.19268/

Best way to meet someone at face-value is not on internet.
Best way to anonymously connect with people around the world 24/7 is on internet.

It would be really great if we had a separate room just for registered users, strictly moderated, where people could talk on everything but sex.

Sex is good but upon entering the AdultChat I hoped to change the topic, and there really are people chatting on different subjects. It is just that their messages are flooded in the spam copy-pasted directly from SexChat.

There could be a restriction for users to have only one chat open at one time or the privilege to create their temporary invite-only personal chatrooms to avoid that spam flood.

A channel for only registered users existed as a result of requests, but people didn't use it and it was shut down.

There's #TheLounge with many spammy things censored. There also are other underutilized channels with low activity.

Room list would become spam flood if each user were able to create their own channel. Imagine 500 nonsensical rooms.

Back