Chat Status

Chat's been dead for maybe 15-ish hours for me. Tried different browser, updated flash, reinstalled flash, installed gentoo, tried html version, it keeps failing to connect. Ads still work though, so at least I get compensation for lost nudity. Has sola been "squirting on the routers" again?

That's a lot of effort to get into chat. o_O

Easiest to see if chat works is to try to log in with the phone over a cellular connection. If phone doesn't connect, it's temporarily down.

Or go here:

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
Oh yeah, thanks. I forgot about that site ages ago. And the effort isn't to get into chat, it's to make my electronics do what I want them to do. Machines are our slaves, and I shall tolerate no rebellion.

For the record, I didn't actually install gentoo, it's already running. Haven't used anything else since it became a meme.

There are some problems with log-ins. Some users get an "UNKNOWN ERROR" returned when trying to log into a nickname. Chat allows Guest users.

Last edited:
Sysadmins identified a problem with the login process and are working on that as we speak.

Hi Sam, is everybody able to get into chat now ? I still cant load the chat as it says connection failed after a minute

Back