FCN Main Sexchat Room too many user

My poor little tablet finds it very difficult to print the words on the screen when its really busy, so i just change rooms. I dont stay in multiple rooms, as i get very easily confused lol.
I think adult chat is the worst (for me, i dont use sex chat), and to be honest, i normally come out pretty quickly as there are some nasty ppl in there sometimes.
Guests dont bother me, i was one once. In fact i think some get a bad rap. You can tell the dickheads just by what they type as soon as they come in.
Im liking the no guests room, its quiet and friendly.
Keep doing what youre doing.
I prefer the forums now anyway.
M x

My poor little tablet finds it very difficult to print the words on the screen when its really busy, so i just change rooms. I dont stay in multiple rooms, as i get very easily confused lol.
I think adult chat is the worst (for me, i dont use sex chat), and to be honest, i normally come out pretty quickly as there are some nasty ppl in there sometimes.
Guests dont bother me, i was one once. In fact i think some get a bad rap. You can tell the dickheads just by what they type as soon as they come in.
M x

Couldn't agree more. I can barely type anything before it scrolls up and my post makes no sense to anyone reading it! the creeps and bots do get annoying as well. Sucks you're having the same experiences Misha, hope you have better luck in the other rooms!

Last edited:
To be brutally honest, I have not so much as even watched any of the chatting in main rooms for years and it would be even longer since I participated. I'm either chatting to friends in PM, fending off perverts or creeps, posting and reading on the forum or elsewhere doing other things. Chat is just the same stuff every day, repeated ad nauseum and it would be far easier to just copy paste one day's chat to a word doc and re-read it every day.

Ls x

Ok I thought I was the only one feeling this way.... Also I guess i will need to start adding more friends to chat with outside of the chatrooms. I don't have enough, but hopefully one day i will be able to. There are alot of pervs and creeps and weeding them out and finding those certain needle in the haystacks awesome people is hard.

-MM

To be brutally honest, I have not so much as even watched any of the chatting in main rooms for years and it would be even longer since I participated. I'm either chatting to friends in PM, fending off perverts or creeps, posting and reading on the forum or elsewhere doing other things. Chat is just the same stuff every day, repeated ad nauseum and it would be far easier to just copy paste one day's chat to a word doc and re-read it every day.

Ls x
You got it absolutely right.

Ok I thought I was the only one feeling this way.... Also I guess i will need to start adding more friends to chat with outside of the chatrooms. I don't have enough, but hopefully one day i will be able to. There are alot of pervs and creeps and weeding them out and finding those certain needle in the haystacks awesome people is hard.

-MM
I think the pervs and creeps tend to stick to chat. Youll find more chance of a reasonable conversation here in the forums.

Take a speed reading course. You can program your brain to skip over common/insignificant words an phrases. If you learn to skip things like "my pussy is so wet," "suck my big hard cock," and "I want to fuck you on gruveo," you will automatically bypass 95% of what's being said. You shouldn't have any trouble keeping up then.

Ls x
lakeside i've seen u in the year in chat im sure.... mwhahhaha

lakeside i've seen u in the year in chat im sure.... mwhahhaha
The nickname sits in there in the adult room, but I am usually on the forum or in MS Word. I only pop back when a PM goes 'ding' so I never see what happens in main. I keep 'whispers' disabled so that avoids having to look at it. There's never any need to see it anyway. It's just the same stuff repeated daily, ad nauseum.

Ls x

M x
Theres a no guests room?? :O

Back