Get to know other users!

Okay. I posted. When does the clique choose who is accepted or not? What if I’m invited into several cliques? What if no one wants me in their clique? Is there a fee to start your own clique?
It’s like elementary school when you take turns picking your team. I’m going to start one right meow. I’ve got some cheese and wine. I hear you like to bring tequila to things, and I do like me some tequila. So please come be a part of my clique :D

It’s like elementary school when you take turns picking your team. I’m going to start one right meow. I’ve got some cheese and wine. I hear you like to bring tequila to things, and I do like me some tequila. So please come be a part of my clique :D
Omg. I wasn’t expecting this... I don’t have a speech prepared or anything! *grabs microphone* On behalf of myself and my tequila, I graciously accept your invitation and will be the best clique-mate I can be. I promise to always share my alcohol and to tell you if those jeans really do make you look fat. I’m trying so hard not to cry right now but.... I’m .... just.... so .... happy. *mic drop, middle finger guns, awkward dab*

Omg. I wasn’t expecting this... I don’t have a speech prepared or anything! *grabs microphone* On behalf of myself and my tequila, I graciously accept your invitation and will be the best clique-mate I can be. I promise to always share my alcohol and to tell you if those jeans really do make you look fat. I’m trying so hard not to cry right now but.... I’m .... just.... so .... happy. *mic drop, middle finger guns, awkward dab*
Bitch, you tell me I look fat and yo ass will be kicked outta this clique! *snap snap snap* K :D Who else shall we recruit?! :p

Maybe this is Stans way of inviting everyone to his profile...;):D

So ummmmmmm @Countygal. ....... ummmmmmmmm i was wondering if maybe ummmmmm . you know ....... like possibly you might want to ummmmmmmm ....... what im tryin to say is that maybe you would like to ...........geez who knew how hard this would be *wipes the sweat from my brow and tries again*

*takes a deep breath and whispers "you got this wh1skey" *

So ummmmmmm @Countygal. ....... ummmmmmmmm i was wondering if maybe ummmmmm . you know ....... like possibly you might want to ummmmmmmm ....... what im tryin to say is that maybe you would like to hang out with me some time? :oops::oops::oops:

I did it :D What if she says no?:(

like that Stan, is that how i do it?

Back