Need DICK PIC delete button for Profile page followers, please? : )

FCN?

Can we please have the power to delete followers who post dick pics as their avatar pic's? I can't stand them, they are immature, and rude.:rolleyes:

I'd like to be able to delete those followers I don't want as my followers too. :)

Can you please develop this as an function button option in our profile pages? o_O

It would be greatly appreciated, ty FCN! ;):cool:
I would agree. Atleast people can see it for sexual reasons. Since there are people interested in that stuff on here.

I would agree. Atleast people can see it for sexual reasons. Since there are people interested in that stuff on here.

There is a chatroom devoted to dick pics, if you want to post your stupid dick, make a copy of it in your pic files, then upload it to the dick chatroom to be judged, k? smh

I want to see your face not your dick. why? because if your face doesn't pass my inspection, there is no reason to post your dick either! smh :cool:

That’s true I agree with you. The face is more important. Some people just feel that way about themself’s to post stuff like that online. Maybe a better section should do.

Even though I'm a guy I support this. I've received like 3 since I have been here and it's not very pleasant or formal.

I have not received a single dick pic or any on this forum. That is some human s*** right there. What's up with that?

For me, the solution is quite simple.

Anyone who sends a dick pic or has one as an avatar, I go to their profile and post either of these two copy/pastes depending of circumstances:

This one >> Sorry hun, I do appreciate the message you left on my profile but sadly, you are now blocked. It’s not personal. I do it to every penis avatar that contacts me. I do not want such things appearing on my well-worded and carefully thought out posts or on my profile. Ls x

pr This one >>I see you are now following me. Now, please don't feel persecuted or even special but I am blocking you. Please don’t think it’s personal either, it’s not. I do it to all the penis avatars I encounter. I do not want such things showing up on my carefully worded and well-thought out posts and threads. Have a nice day. Ls x.

I then put that person on 'ignore'

Problem solved - That person is gone forever.

Simple

Ls x

Back