Archived "Not Authenticated" chat login error (2017 version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanthropical

De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r
If you're unable to log into chat as a result of "Not Authenticated" error, try editing some profile aspects. One common and popular solution is to change the email address (Important: you'll have to verify the new email—and always check spam/junk mail folders).

This solution works for some, but not all people.

This error also often is a result of multiple account use—there's some conflict with cookies and other browser data. Potential solution is to clear cookies, cach and temp files.

Editing your profile's location info to non-conventional location data such as special characters, whole sentences, etc, may trigger the same or different login error. Either delete location details or edit it to a single word location.

You can also try a different browser (good way to keep multiple account logins separated on the same device).

Your mileage may vary.

If you have discovered a solution which worked for you, please share it.

I can see that you didn't try all the suggestions.

Cant log into my account! Its showing not authenticated i even verified my email then also it isnt letting me log in! I have 2 email and i have tried to register from noth but it isn't working! I even deleted my account and then made new ones many times hoping this time it would work but it isnt! Plz help!! Plzz

If you're unable to log into chat as a result of "Not Authenticated" error, try editing some profile aspects. One common and popular solution is to change the email address (Important: you'll have to verify the new email—and always check spam/junk mail folders).

This solution works for some, but not all people.

This error also often is a result of multiple account use—there's some conflict with cookies and other browser data. Potential solution is to clear cookies, cach and temp files.

Editing your profile's location info to non-conventional location data such as special characters, whole sentences, etc, may trigger the same or different login error. Either delete location details or edit it to a single word location.

You can also try a different browser (good way to keep multiple account logins separated on the same device).

Your mileage may vary.

If you have discovered a solution which worked for you, please share it.

This works. Especially if you deleted an account and want to set up a new one. I used a slightly different handle and a new email address. If you use the same email address for a deleted account it will show as unauthenticated.

Hey I have been unable to log into chatrooms. When I log in, it just shows 'Loading' and nothing happens. I've been having this issue for the last week or so. Can you help?

There's nothing else we can do for you.

You can try different software, changing settings or any of the above mentioned suggestions.

If any user has discovered a tested and working solution, feel free to post it here.

So I have tried it in Safari and Chrome. Those are the two ones I have.

Back story: FCN was inaccessible for a few days last month. Each time I clicked, it said site is down. Once I was able to log back into the forums, chat room has not been working.

There's nothing else we can do for you.

You can try different software, changing settings or any of the above mentioned suggestions.

If any user has discovered a tested and working solution, feel free to post it here.

Thanks Stan. I understand I am the only one facing this and there's only so much you could technically suggest since no one else is facing it.

So I have tried it in Safari and Chrome. Those are the two ones I have.

Back story: FCN was inaccessible for a few days last month. Each time I clicked, it said site is down. Once I was able to log back into the forums, chat room has not been working.

This applies to all ISP's in India, not just Airtel. Airtel just happened to start blocking FCN first:

https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/airtel-censorship-in-india.36878/

Thanks Stan. I understand I am the only one facing this and there's only so much you could technically suggest since no one else is facing it.

Multiple people are experiencing it as a result of various things. The actual culprit is unknown at this time. Some of the main reasons are mentioned in the opening post of this thread.

This chat software is a few years old without any updates. New things are being worked on and issues will eventually be resolved.

Have you tried private/incognito mode to chat?

This applies to all ISP's in India, not just Airtel. Airtel just happened to start blocking FCN first:

https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/airtel-censorship-in-india.36878/

Multiple people are experiencing it as a result of various things. The actual culprit is unknown at this time. Some of the main reasons are mentioned in the opening post of this thread.

This chat software is a few years old without any updates. New things are being worked on and issues will eventually be resolved.

Have you tried private/incognito mode to chat?
I only use this in incognito mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back