Request Photo Albums

L

LilithX

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to suggest this? I would love to share photos...wanted to see if it might be possible to have an option to have photo albums on our profile pages? Posting on threads would allow everyone on the site to see, it would be nice to have some control over privacy. Just wanted to mention it....thanks! :)

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to suggest this? I would love to share photos...wanted to see if it might be possible to have an option to have photo albums on our profile pages? Posting on threads would allow everyone on the site to see, it would be nice to have some control over privacy. Just wanted to mention it....thanks! :)
I have a lot let’s trade

Can we chat in private ?

Can we chat in private

I'm in agreement with Heidi, this is a great idea, hope something happens from it Xtacy4, you got my vote! Now if you'll excuse me I got some pics to take!:D

While I applaud the idea of a photo sharing area I probably won't add many if myself not because of privacy concerns but more to do with not being happy to show how bloody ugly I am. I am in real life quite a shy person who usually shys away from photos.

So essentially I will refrain from making you all need to scrub your eyeballs on a regular basis ;) x

While I applaud the idea of a photo sharing area I probably won't add many if myself not because of privacy concerns but more to do with not being happy to show how bloody ugly I am. I am in real life quite a shy person who usually shys away from photos.

So essentially I will refrain from making you all need to scrub your eyeballs on a regular basis ;) x
Who gives a shit? If somebody doesn't like what you look like, fuck them. You seem like an awesome dude. I despise people who judge others based on their looks.

Not trying to talk you into sharing your pics, either. That is a personal choice and one that always should be respected by others.

Just want you to know there are people here who like you for YOU, and don't give a fuck if you look like Mario Lopez or Mario the cartoon game character guy from Donkey Kong or whatever the fuck he's from, lol. You get my point!

Last edited:
Back