Saucy Postcards from the seaside

D7ve67

FCN Regular
IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2823.JPG IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2825.JPG IMG_2828.JPGIMG_2827.JPG
I always loved these as a kid on family holidays to the seaside, they were always full of sexual innuendo and us kids were not supposed to really know what was going on but I don't think I can ever remember a time when I wasn't in on the joke. My Mother would tell my Father not to get anything too racy to send to the folks back home. They are not considered PC nowadays which is a great shame I always thought they were harmless fun.
Tell me what you think guys. Do you remember these, you will if your a certain age from the UK.
There is literally millions of these cards. Google saucy seaside postcards. If you see one that makes you laugh post it to me here.;)

Yes I'm from a seaside area so they were as common as fish and chip shops or burnt holiday makers.

Often feel we've gone to far and forgotten how to have some harmless fun.

I know Weymouth like the back of my hand chap.

And yes the beach isn't that bad.

Most excellent! Yes like you both I was brought up on them along with my Farley's Rusks ! I will check out the site and post ...... Happy Days ! Just as a quick aside which was/is your favourite seaside destination ..... Mine is Weymouth :)
I love Scarborough, peasolm park. I can smell the fish n chips. LOL

I remember these...back when life was simple...no mobile phones, no internet, you just had face to face conversation...miss those times :(

The Formby coast is where I hang out these days, walk for miles with the pooch...

Still love the old seaside thrills though...penny arcades, ice cream..and donkey rides....lol good times :)

I'm not from the U.K but will follow this thread. These are funny. Thanks all for posting them. I think they have an American fan as well.

IMG_2857.JPG And naturally no trip to the seaside would be complete without one of these little beauties....

Back