Fetish Sloppy Blowjob

Tiffany-Mynx-sloppy-deepthroat-blowjob-gif.gif

One of the best feelings i ever had

I can only imagine the sound you make as you would look up into my eyes, tounge out and already dripping as I gently grabbed your hair, pushing that nice warm wet welcoming mouth of yours and used it for my own pleasure, pushing it deeper and deeper as you gagged and coughed on my cock, only adding to the sweet sensation, drool coming from your mouth and dripping onto the floor where you sit like a good girl.

I can only imagine the sound you make as you would look up into my eyes, tounge out and already dripping as I gently grabbed your hair, pushing that nice warm wet welcoming mouth of yours and used it for my own pleasure, pushing it deeper and deeper as you gagged and coughed on my cock, only adding to the sweet sensation, drool coming from your mouth and dripping onto the floor where you sit like a good girl.

Not fair this makes me jealous

Not fair this makes me jealous
aaaaaaaaawwwwwww dont you worry little snowflake, you will be getting yours VERY soon that is unless you want alll the others to hear the sounds you make while sucking? the moans of slutty plesure? the shameless look on your face as you suck on cock like theres no tommorow, worshipping it, craving it, gettting wet for it.....no we wouldn't want all these people to see that now would we?

I sure do wish someone wouldn’t waste this Lilly it’s dripping everywhere ‍

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpeg
    IMG_1089.jpeg
    472.4 KB · Views: 12
Back