Snog Shag Marry...

Spangle

You all know the game. I've left out the 'avoid' option because that's kinda mean..

Let's remember this is just for fun :)

I would:

Snog - Lakeside because specs are sexy

Shag - Amberdoll because I like fun sex

Marry - Surprisingly I would marry MJW1234 because he's comfortable with sharing me with a tractor :p

You all know the game. I've left out the 'avoid' option because that's kinda mean..

I would:

Marry - Surprisingly I would marry MJW1234 because he's comfortable with sharing me with a tractor :p
Aw im very honoured Spangle....is this a proposal? Shall I get my white suit dry cleaned and bean juice free ready for our happy day?

In reply I would :

Snog - Spangle to enjoy our bean juice covered bodies squashing together into one gooey mess

Shag - Amberdoll because she'll already be on our farm shagging Spangle....and because ive seen her ass with a duck on it.

Marry - unsurprisingly Spangle because she's put up with all my poor jokes and bad poetry for days now without complaining and we share a common bond in our weird sexual desires.....beans, mushy peas, coffee, tractors, spandex, water features and many more we've yet to discuss....and of course because she's a beautiful person (try not to get too emotional when you read this Spangle) xx

Aw im very honoured Spangle....is this a proposal? Shall I get my white suit dry cleaned and bean juice free ready for our happy day?

In reply I would :

Snog - Spangle to enjoy our bean juice covered bodies squashing together into one gooey mess

Shag - Amberdoll because she'll already be on our farm shagging Spangle....and because ive seen her ass with a duck on it.

Marry - unsurprisingly Spangle because she's put up with all my poor jokes and bad poetry for days now without complaining and we share a common bond in our weird sexual desires.....beans, mushy peas, coffee, tractors, spandex, water features and many more we've yet to discuss....and of course because she's a beautiful person (try not to get too emotional when you read this Spangle) xx
PMSL you overpickled your brain :D

Paint a bullseye on the white suit.. my dodo needs target practice :p

Snog - Spangle on both sets of lips because i couldn't make my mind up
Shag - is having group sex allowed :) if not its a decision id have to make after trying a few of you :)
Marry- PauliePaul hes chatted about everything with me since i first joined, and of course if we married he'd get the shag and snog. and he could watch me try out the other members, obviously so i make the correct decision,

Shag - is having group sex allowed :) if not its a decision id have to make after trying a few of you :)
Marry- PauliePaul hes chatted about everything with me since i first joined, and of course if we married he'd get the shag and snog. and he could watch me try out the other members, obviously so i make the correct decision,
Obviously lol

Is that a proposal x

I would:

Thought you might marry me ;)

Back