Soooooo bored....

I'm pretty sure there are many 'masters' up for that job lol. Would I have to be all girly and helpless though?
Haha I don't really see you as the helpless girly type Spangle...more like the "get the fuck on with it ive not got all day" type... But I may be very wrong there ️xx

Haha I don't really see you as the helpless girly type Spangle...more like the "get the fuck on with it ive not got all day" type... But I may be very wrong there ️xx
Lol I think you're summation is quite accurate.. I'm a busy woman after all..

A man on Bargain Hunt one time picked up an old silver sewing case and when asked why he thought it would sell well he replied "well you know what women are like, they're always looking for somewhere to put their needles"

It has been my life's work ever since lol :p

A man on Bargain Hunt one time picked up an old silver sewing case and when asked why he thought it would sell well he replied "well you know what women are like, they're always looking for somewhere to put their needles"

Haha priceless just like you Spangle xx

By the way where do you keep your needles? Xx

Back