Stream issues

X

xLONELYx

When I try and watch a stream it says my browser doesn't support video and audio. Can this be resolved

Okay as someone who works in IT I can help. But I need more info.

Stream? From where of what?
Browser? Which one?

I'm trying to watch live cam stream and it keeps comming up unsupported
I'll try and take ss

Okay so what site? What Browser?

It could be that you need a flash plugin or even a Google plugin to see it. Not all sites work with all browsers.

Your using a mobile phone so they don't support videos.

Trying installing the puffin browser as that should work. It has inbuilt flash.

How do I do that, plus plenty of ppl are using their mobiles in the chat and don't have these issues

You goto the App store of the type of phone you have and search for it and install it.

Yes but unless you know what browser they are using, OS (Android, Windows, Apple) it's a shot in the dark. It's like taking your car to the garage and when he says what's wrong saying but all the other cars in the world are fine.

i like the virgin bit at the top of the screen shot that's why i could never go with them i even have to fly british air lays as i couldn't fly to the states on virgin it would be a lie

Yeah last time I checked they were still working on getting IOS compatible but it hasn't happened yet, but this was a while ago. My suggestion would be, use your computer while camming and then use google chrome or foxfire.

It's why I suggested Puffin as an alternative mobile browser it acts like chrome. So would hopefully work.

Puffin didn't work sorry, still can stream like the rest of my friends it's very frustrating

i like the virgin bit at the top of the screen shot that's why i could never go with them i even have to fly british air lays as i couldn't fly to the states on virgin it would be a lie
Least you didn't say Fly Me or Rydon Air here

I tried my cam do I have to do anything while I have it to get this working

Back