The Lesbian Room

Do you feel that Lesbians should have their own room, or should we toddle off to another site?

• Yes, toddle off

• No, you need your own space

• On Internet, nobody knows you're a cat

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUN0

Id respectfully like answers to the following questions from ADMIN.

My purpose is clear - To create clear and distictive understanding, of whats happening, and prevent misunderstanding, and friction.

1) Why are straight males allowed to chat/sext in the Lesbian Room?

2) Why give a Room a Title, if its simply window dressing?

3) There's been problems with straight sexually orientated men pretending to be women, crashing Lesbian Room, for purposes that DO NOT ENHANCE OR PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF LESBIANS, in the room. Their motives, are NOT in anyones best interest, but their own. That being an identifiable problem before, is simply made a whole lot worse, by allowing vitually anyone, now..into that room.

To rephrase/paraphrase....,

Why not just call every room a sex room and number it 1 to 10, because..the NAME OF THE ROOM DOESNT CLOSELY MATCH WHO IS IN IT, and could be seen as MISLEADING ADVERTISING, to those joining for the first time.???

To say i am not happy, is an understatement. I would really appreciate some clarity. If im wrong in my ideology, please correct me.

Some questions beg answers.

I do not believe im the only one, unhappy about this.

Respectfully,
JUNO

Not that I try to go into the Lesbian room but I have misclicked in the past and it tells me, you need to be a female to get in.

But I'm just some nerd who plays 40k so whatever.

Not that I try to go into the Lesbian room but I have misclicked in the past and it tells me, you need to be a female to get in.

But I'm just some nerd who plays 40k so whatever.
They have changed it. ANYONE can enter now. It doesnt mean, EVERYONE accepts it. Forcing people to mix, doesnt benefit anyone

Ah, that does sound like it'd cause issues.

Apologies for the ignorance on the subject.

I don't really understand why guys would go to the Lesbian Room. Like using anti-tank units to fight Infantry. Just gonna lose.

Ah, that does sound like it'd cause issues.

Apologies for the ignorance on the subject.

I don't really understand why guys would go to the Lesbian Room. Like using anti-tank units to fight Infantry. Just gonna lose.
Nope...closer to the truth, its more a case of BLANKS being fired in the real world, and peashooters, being used against closed doors...

Nope...closer to the truth, its more a case of BLANKS being fired in the real world, and peashooters, being used against closed doors...
And all that admin is doing...is encouraging more peashooters..to break doors open...

So, men are setting up accounts as women to enter the Lesbian room? And you think that, somehow, there's a way to prevent people from making fake accounts to enter rooms their actual gender won't allow?

Yea, good luck with that. Please toddle off.

View attachment 24686

Am I missing something here?
Stanthropical!!!! Youre a MODERATOR!!! So u saying, to allow you to do your work, we have to allow every other jerkoff into lesbianchat, just to get you in???? You telling me the site screwed up a chatroom, just so the moderators could do NEEDED AND WELCOME WORK, in lesbianchat??????

Fact is, its a poor excuse, to use that as a reason, to allow ANY shithead into the room now, when there is NO MODERATOR in the room.

And its fact, that its no longer a lesbian room, it simply another sexchat room now. Why? Because the room label doesnt match who is allowed in it!!

And arguing that the gay room doesnt alliw females, isnt an option. Because crippling that room, doesnt make what happened in lesbian chat room right.

Im saying, that it would be awesome if management at the site reconsidered their options, and kept it a lesbian room, UNTIL they planned things through a little better. Mods are sorely needed, and much appreciated. So my problem doesnt lie with you.

It lies with people using lesbians as guineapigs and drawcards, to increase site stats. THAT, is an opinion. As im sure management would have an opinion of me.

Im trying to fix a problem. Not fuck it up more. Im VERY SHORT ON TACT RIGHT NOW. Maybe if u were a lesbian, youde understand, and be as pissed off as i am right now.

giphy.gif

Honestly though, and this is just me, I focus on more important things to mod against than men in my soup.

Back