Information You now have the option to delete your own account

Stanthropical

De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r
Click on your user name in the upper right corner of any page and you’ll see “Account Delete” option.

You cannot change your username. https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/change-your-username.23373

DeleteAccount.png

AFTER GOING THROUGH THE ACCOUNT SELF-DELETE PROCESS, LOG OUT OF FORUM, LOG OUT OF CHAT AND CLEAR COOKIES/WEB BROWSER CACHE/WEB DATA RELATED TO FREECHATNOW.COM. Should you decide to return, it may help to avoid technical difficulties when re-registering and using chat.

Say we delete the account, what happens to our username?
Is it up for the grabs by anyone or is there some restriction regarding that?

Say we delete the account, what happens to our username?
Is it up for the grabs by anyone or is there some restriction regarding that?

Having seen an account that I guess was deleted. The name stays as taken, but it lists them as a Guest in the forum instead.

#1 reason accounts don't get deleted by the system:
YOU HAVE NOT CONFIRMED DELETION BY FOLLOWING THE LINK IN EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO YOU BY THE SYSTEM.

Didn't receive an email, you say? FCN can't teach you how to check spam/junk folders. Emails are generated automatically. If you can't find it, there's a problem on your end, which FCN is unable to assist you with.

Once an account is deleted, it's gone forever. There's no way to recover it.

Last edited:
I don't see my name in any corner of any page either on my computer or phone. How do I click on a name I can't see?

I don't see my name in any corner of any page either on my computer or phone. How do I click on a name I can't see?

Top of the screen on mobile will look like this.

So top right will list your name.

Screenshot_20190414-181227.png

Hi; I've tried to delete my account several times; replied to the confirmation e-mails, waited 5 days before checking again and I am still here. Trying to use the forum etc I get a 'You're account will be deleted in 24hrs' message so have had to 'restore'my account to write this. Any help would be greatly appreciated @Stanthropical

@Stanthropical I have tried to delete my account, but still no success. I have gone through this process several times throughout the years. Email is there, verification successful, but no progress afterwards. A seemingly simple request just not going through.

Log out and don't use. A seemingly simple solution not being used by you.

I would love if someday i decide to leave this site, I have the option to purge all my pics.

Content wouldn’t be deleted, for reasons already stated above.
My advice, assume every photo you post on the internet could/will be out there forever and seen by anyone.

Back