Getting kicked out for private messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattgo90

FCN Regular
I'm tired of getting kicked out of a chatroom for trying to chat. It defeats the purpose of a chatroom.

I'm tired of reading nonsensical complaints with no information.
I private message people then get kicked out for it. What isn't there to get? I'm complaining about something that is annoying me. I used to not get kicked out for that and now I do.

So you're complaining about something that is annoying you. Have you considered that maybe the ladies you have been PM'ing in chat get annoyed at all the uninvited PMs they receive day after day? Many people in chat would prefer to talk a little in the open room and be asked before going to private. Just something to think about when chatting.

No I won't learn it i'm fucking annoyed. I want to use the chatroom not get kicked out of it.
Im not sure you should be getting kicked out for using PM, but i would consider why you feel the need to PM when there is a perfectly good chat room to chat in.
If you want privacy, then all good, but there must be a good reason why you keep getting thrown out.

Im not sure you should be getting kicked out for using PM, but i would consider why you feel the need to PM when there is a perfectly good chat room to chat in.
If you want privacy, then all good, but there must be a good reason why you keep getting thrown out.
It's because they changed a rule. I'm using the chatroom the same way I used it before the rule change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back