Getting kicked out for private messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think, as 99.5% of chatters, chat endlessly for hours on end with no boot/blocks/bans, the issue is you.
Confucius says: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the height of foolishness.

Ls x

I'm not aware of any recent rule change, but I agree with @Male_uk, if you PM a woman and she ignores you, take the hint. And watch your attitude with people in here AND in the chat rooms. You sound like an ass.
I PM one girl then I PM 5 more and they say I'm PMing too fast. Then I PM a few more and get kicked out. I always only PM a girl once.

That isn't how spammers conduct their activities. I'm trying to privately talk with people in private. Spammers post junk in the main room.

Im not suggesting. I'm telling you how spammers work. Spammers work in every way possible. What you're experiencing is spam control. Don't ask how I know.

Im not suggesting. I'm telling you how spammers work. Spammers work in every way possible. What you're experiencing is spam control. Don't ask how I know.
I can guarantee you spammers don't show up in Private messages on a site a lot of people are registered for.

Dude how stupid ARE you? If the admins tell you something, they're probably right. Shut your pervy trap, be nice in the rooms and walk away. This thread is stupid.
Saying hi isn't nice? Go fuck yourself dude. I come to chatrooms to chat not to get kicked out for nothing.

I can guarantee you spammers don't show up in Private messages on a site a lot of people are registered for.

How would you know? You don't stay around long enough, because you get kicked out. :rolleyes:

Things have changed. Internet is an ever-evolving medium.

The most annoying thing is you are talking to someone or in main see you got a pm of just hi. If a woman doesn’t respond or says no thanks let it be . You are not entitled an explanation or that we play with you . 1. If there no click or you appear desperate or appear rude not all of us women tolerate it . Ok now moving on !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back