How Fast Do You Go?

Kelsey12

Hypothetical...

Road trip, long trip, you're in no hurry, but you don't want to take forever either. Pretend there's no speed limit, like the autobahn or autostrada (but not) - how fast do you drive?

55 it's the most economical and I'm a bit of a tightwad!!! Plus I can look around and not really pay attention to the road!! Unless I was driving to see you though, then it would be "pedal to the metal" time ;-)

70-80 as that's fine. I like to think I can stop if I need to without half a mile needed.

I'm on vacation. I drove up north - it's a 10 hour drive. I passed, maybe, a handful of vehicles along the way, and I drive between 65 & 70. So I was just curious, without a 70 mph limitation, how much faster I would've been getting passed.

Look at you people living on the edge. Be safe on the road though. Don't get yourself hurt, or worse.

Have a wonderful day.

Reactions: naz
I would just keep up with the traffic, but stop and look at all the cheesy tourist stuff.

I hate the M6, it's bad enough dealing with the M4/5 on a daily basis.

Reactions: naz
Depends what time and what junctions Lupine,,can be a nice drive on the M6 sometimes,,

That's so true, driving is all about it being quiet and stress free where possible.

Back