Information FreeChatNow Forum FAQ

What makes someone a New Member becomes a Member, or Well-Known Member and FCN Regular?
Is it the Money Level? The age of your account, or the activity? :)

How to share a pic in a conversation?

I tried to use the image button with a link to a gif on xhamster... I can't post the conversation

I tried to use it as a simple link (no image previw)... I can't post the conversation

I tried several gif sites and ImgBB (saved gif, uploaded ImgBB)... I can't post the conversation

Please tell me how to link or preview an image during a conversation

How to share a pic in a conversation?

I tried to use the image button with a link to a gif on xhamster... I can't post the conversation

I tried to use it as a simple link (no image previw)... I can't post the conversation

I tried several gif sites and ImgBB (saved gif, uploaded ImgBB)... I can't post the conversation

Please tell me how to link or preview an image during a conversation

Just a suggestion, I find it a lot easier and quicker to simply log into chat and swap the pictures there via private message.
If you have no interest in chatting, once you are through exchanging pictures, simply close the chat and return to your conversation screen.

Ls x

Go to the forum in question; in this case you would click on two which would be hookups and hangouts then games. Then click the create thread button

Every time I try to enter chat it tells me that I'm not authenticated even though I did the captcha beforehand.

I've been poking around trying to figure out what the purpose is of the "Money" on here, but can't seem to find anything specific. What's the point of it?

I've tried entering the chat trough the forum and after signing in but it gives me the same issue.

If you have questions about the forums themselves, ask them here. Chat has its own FAQ here: https://www.freechatnow.com/forum/threads/new-chat-faq-read-this-before-you-ask.321/ -- so reserve all questions about chat for that FAQ.

Once questions in this thread are resolved, posts will be deleted to save on clutter and keep things less confusing.

Q. HELP I DONT WANT PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME
1) Being "followed" only lets the following user see what you post publicly and when you are online.
2) There is nothing creepy about this. They only have access to your public usage of the forums. They can see all the same things that any user who is not following you can see.
3) If you are logged into the forums, this already shows at the forum home page, whether you are followed or not, in a list of logged in users. Anyone, following you or not, can click your username in that list and see what you have posted in the forums.
4) This is a PUBLIC forum! Everyone can read what you post, unless it is in a PRIVATE conversation! If you post it on the boards themselves, it is public. Conduct yourselves accordingly!

That is the first post in this thread among multiple pages of posts. What exactly are you talking about?

I've tried entering the chat trough the forum and after signing in but it gives me the same issue.

Hi, i would like to know how to delete conversation.
Or is there only leave conversation possible?
That action deletes conversation from my device and leaves it on other participants devices, am i right?

Back