Information FreeChatNow Forum FAQ

I should point out that there could be up to five participants, so "deleting" a conversation wouldn't make total sense, because snatching the conversation away from all the participants would be slightly rude.

I wondered what do the small green edges on some forum users pics mean

Indicates that they're currently logged in and active. Some users choose to disable it in Privacy Settings.

Heya, is the conversations function on this site only visible between users invited to the conversation? Or is it like posting to somebody's profile publicly?

Conversations are private between invited members.
Profile page and posts are visible to either every registered user only, all of internet or users you follow only—depending on your Privacy settings.

Either use the search function or activity/post tabs on your profile page.

Hello, I noticed my location keeps linking to places on Google maps. Now I know this maybe more to do with my browser settings but as I am a total ignoramus where this is concerned I have no idea how to turn it off. Non of my devices have location turned on (or I don't think they do) and this seems to have happened when my account was reset last week.
Any advice would be useful
TY

They are the uppermost names on the chatter list and will have a Star in front of their name/s

It was after being banned. It is now appealed only I don’t know how long the muting period is for. I’ve seen quite a few people asking ok the forum and we’re told to contact a moderator in chat to be unmuted. Some were even unmuted from the forum. I just can’t seem to find a moderator in the chat rooms or find out how long the mute lasts.

Try a different website to host the image or upload the image directly. The error message you are getting is because the link that is being posted looks like spam and is automatically bring flagged

Back