Feedback Trivia Bot - Downtime & Malfunctions (and silly complaints)

Not sure whether guest users should continue to be muted—re-muting them is becoming a chore. Not like they're stealing points from a finite pool of points. If guests aren't being disruptive, there shouldn't be a problem.

We'll see how it goes.

Can someone please say the magic words to Triviabot? I have tried "Mellon" but that doesn't work.

Be very afraid, Triviabot has a new profile pic:

Attachments

• 5b250c71a11fc136707c02a3-large.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 14
Can we keep this thread only for reporting issues, please?

Thanks.

Where oh where has our trivia Bot gone...where oh where could he be? (5 points to name the show). But seriously the trivia room doesnt work very well without the trivia bot who ha been missing since Thursday night.

Would it be possible to delete all the site's word filters from trivia room?
It's kind of against the purpose, when you can't ansver questions.
Like the word unseen apparently turns into advertising a sexisland -room and the bot does not accept that as the right ansver

Not often, but did happen today. There are other filtered words too that could do the same issue. I don't know what words and I don't know how many of them there are. But each of those are going to make it impossible to ansver correctly if that word is used in the ansver. I don't see spam being an issue in that room, so if it is possible to disable the filters in one room, why not do it?
But you didn't ansver my initial question.

Back